Codaisseur is growing and looking for an IT Teacher to strengthen our teaching team. At Codaisseur tech is at the core of what we do - we train people into future proof careers - which is exactly why we love using the latest technologies in our own products.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing practical guidance and comprehensive mentorship to learners throughout their training journey via tutoring, peer study groups, mentoring and troubleshooting;
- Implementing (and participate in the creation of) the learning infrastructure designed by our Educational Expert;
- Maintaining the pace of learning by facilitating weekly online workshops focused on the topics students will have studied independently;
- Supplementing curriculum materials with localised content where necessary;
- Building a vibrant community of learners from a range of different backgrounds and ensuring a motivating and supportive virtual study environment;
- Providing 1:1 support to students where necessary;
- Monitoring the progress of learners through data collection and sharing insights with the team and partners to facilitate the next steps in the learning journey.
- Experience in IT support, System Analysis, Database Administration and/or other additional fields;
- Experience and interest in conducting online training, mentoring and/or tutoring;
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining close links with the core team through regular and transparent reporting;
- Experience working with learners facing barriers to employment is a plus;
- A passion for people and making a difference in the lives of others.
- You are currently residing in the Netherlands;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English – other languages are a plus;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Analytical and able to make decisions using sound judgment.
Job offer benefits: because good people deserve more besides an inspiring start!
- An inspiring workplace (10 min walking distance from Amsterdam Sloterdijk) with sitting/standing desks, 4K monitors and a MacBook Pro;
- Classrooms with modern equipment and tools, that enable hybrid teaching;
- 20 passionate and skilled colleagues in teaching, web development, and other areas;
- An inspiring environment where we promote and value life-long learning and continuous improvement;
- Full coverage of travel expenses, no matter where you live in The Netherlands;
- Free lunches, tea and coffee;
- A competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days per year
- A personal budget of €1000 for training and/or conferences plus time off to attend them;
- Stock options after 2 years;
- Anything else we may agree on: feel free to discuss your needs and preferences.
Not for you, but do you know someone who might be interested? Please share ❤️
(unless you're a recruiter, then please know that we don't appreciate your unsolicited services).
Working at Codaisseur: a bit about us
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Technology is everywhere in the world; every motivated person should be able to create technology. We see a gap between what educational institutions teach and what businesses need. We believe in working together to bridge that gap, as this is the only way to make sure economies will be ready for the increasing demand in the technology industry. Education should be ever-changing and evolving.
We dream big, but our focus stays true to the road ahead, being in tune with the moment, embracing new opportunities, and challenging ourselves every day with a great passion for the Codaisseur mission. It's our vision to create a world where you shine, inspire people to celebrate their individuality, and come together as a community. We do this by accepting and encouraging curiosity, excitement, togetherness, and drive.