(Junior) Talent Connector
As our (Junior) Talent Connector you will join the ✪ Recruitment team, supporting our colleagues responsible for the recruitment and selection of incoming students, while working closely with our Career Advisors and Partner companies.
You’ll get the opportunity to hone your HR skills in a young, international environment, learning new things every week.
Our Recruitment Team is involved in so much more than finding great talent, setting up interviews, and making offers. Our main goal is the close the talent gap in tech. We connect awesome Junior Developers with hiring companies around the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing sourcing strategies to expand our current Partner network;
- Providing job leads and connecting Graduates to vacancies/opportunities available in the market and marketing/presenting the graduates to hiring companies;
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with existing and potential hiring organisations/managers and connect them to Graduates;
- Gathering intelligence from hiring managers and network resources to uncover the hidden job market;
- Supporting Graduates with CV and Motivation letters;
- Facilitating and improving the employment process;
- Communicating with and supporting graduates before and during their employment process;
- Organising and running hiring events and speed-dates with partner companies;
Please note that fluent Dutch is required for this position.
The Job Offer includes
Benefits - Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- An inspiring office @ Sloterdjik, Amsterdam;
Passionate and skilled colleagues in teaching, web development, and other areas;
- An inspiring environment where we promote and value life-long learning and continuous improvement;
- A healthy, free lunch (if there is such a thing :), tea, and coffee;
- An increasingly diverse team of 20 passionate and skilled colleagues who are dedicated to filling the talent gap in tech;
- A workplace 10 minutes’ walking distance from Sloterdijk station in Amsterdam with sitting/standing desks, 4K monitors, and a new MacBook;
- Full coverage of travel expenses, no matter where you live in The Netherlands;
- A competitive salary
Anything else we may agree to: feel free to discuss your needs and preferences;
➜ Not for you, but do you know someone who might be interested? Please share ❤️
(unless you're a recruiter, then (ironically!) please know that we don't appreciate your unsolicited services).
Who we are looking for
- You are currently residing in the Netherlands;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch – other languages are a plus;
- You have high intercultural awareness;
- Extremely detail-oriented, organised, perseverant, and driven to complete tasks;
- Self-starter; strong mental agility, creative thinking, astute research and problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and able to make decisions using sound judgment; strong appreciation for data.
- Tech-savvy in leveraging LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor and any other relevant platforms to create a dynamic listing of hiring organizations
Communication is key to this position so show us what you've got by sending a video explaining your motivation
Working at Codaisseur
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Technology is everywhere in the world; every motivated person should be able to create technology.
We see a gap between what educational institutions teach and what businesses need. We believe we should work together to bridge that gap, as this is the only way to make sure economies will be ready for the increasing demand in the technology industry. Education should be ever-changing and evolving.
We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the Codaisseur brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire people to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encouraging curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.