Lead Instructor - IT
Codaisseur is growing and looking for a Lead Instructor to strengthen our teaching team. At Codaisseur tech is at the core of what we do - we train people to become web developers - which is exactly why we love using the latest technologies in our own products.
You will be responsible for;
- Providing practical guidance and comprehensive mentorship to learners throughout their training journey via tutoring, peer study groups, office hours, and psychosocial support;
- Implementing (and participate in the creation of) the learning infrastructure designed by our Educational Expert;
- Maintaining the pace of learning by facilitating daily online workshops focused on the topics students will have studied independently;
- Supplementing curriculum materials with localised content where necessary;
- Building a vibrant community of learners from a range of different backgrounds and ensuring a motivating and supportive virtual study environment;
- Providing 1:1 support to students where necessary.
- Monitoring the progress of learners through data collection and sharing insights with the team and partners to facilitate the next steps in the learning journey.
- An IT Technician with industry experience in IT support, System Analysis, Database Administration and/or other additional fields.
- Experience and interest in conducting online training, mentoring and/or tutoring and ease working with a range of virtual tools
- Experience working with learners facing barriers to employment is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining close links with the core team through regular and transparent reporting.
- A passion for teaching and making a difference to the lives of others
- You are currently residing in the Netherlands
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch – other languages are a plus
- You have high intercultural awareness
- Passionate and driven by your own enthusiasm
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, perseverant, and driven to complete tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and able to make decisions using sound judgment
Job offer benefits - Because good people deserve more besides an inspiring start!
- An inspiring office 10 minutes’ walking distance from Sloterdijk station in Amsterdam, with sitting/standing desks, 4K monitors, and a new MacBook;
- An inspiring environment where we promote and value life-long learning and continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedules and work from home options;
- €1K annual budget for coaching and personal & professional development;
- A healthy, free lunch, tea, coffee... and beers!;
- 25 Vacation days per year;
- Full coverage of travel expenses, no matter where you live in The Netherlands;
- A competitive salary;
Anything else we may agree to: feel free to discuss your needs and preferences;
Working at Codaisseur: a bit about us
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Technology is everywhere in the world; every motivated person should be able to create technology. We see a gap between what educational institutions teach and what businesses need. We believe we should work together to bridge that gap, as this is the only way to make sure economies will be ready for the increasing demand in the technology industry. Education should be ever-changing and evolving.
We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things, being in tune with the moment, embracing new opportunities, and challenging ourselves every day with a great passion for the Codaisseur brand. It's our vision to create a world where you shine, inspire people to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encouraging curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness, and drive.